Saturday, February 18, 2017

Introduction: Austin Zuber

Hey there!

My name is Austin. I live in Denver, Colorado and have a passion for music and a desire to write. I've always wanted to start a review/discussion blog, but I never thought I could crank out enough content to make it worth while. After meeting Ryan at a Run The Jewels show last week, I decided to stop procrastinating my writing start making content for this blog.

Musically I'm the most familiar with metal, punk, hiphop, and pop. I listen to a very wide array of genres, but expect posts on the heavier end of the music spectrum as this is what I am most familiar with.

I'm really excited to write again and be a part of this blog. Let me know if you have any review requests or discussion ideas!

Happy listening,

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment